Emphasys background is in the field of systems architecture, our leadership have a profound understanding of architectural patterns, industry practices, and essential guidelines. Furthermore, our expertise extends to encompass our in-depth knowledge of Signavio systems and LeanIX, enabling us to empower our clients to embrace cutting-edge technology and future-proof even the most complicated system landscapes.
Our team comprises certified professionals, including TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework) and SAP-approved experts in enterprise, solution, and integration architecture. Their proficiency in Signavio and LeanIX equips them to play a pivotal role in shaping your strategic technology roadmaps. They also provide invaluable support in the selection of enterprise-wide technologies through thorough decision analyses, and the establishment of governance frameworks to ensure seamless integration and management.
We use the combination of SAP Activate, Signavio, and LeanIX to deliver optimal S/4HANA implementations for our clients.
• Explore current EA through Application and IT Component Landscape Reports, and Interface Maps • Identify dependencies between SAP and non-SAP applications • Identify risks early
• Create configurable landscape reports (grouped by Business Capabilities, Processes, ITC, etc.) • Map business capabilities to value drivers and support strategic decision making
• Model target SAP S/4HANA architecture with Interface Maps, Data Flow Diagrams, IT Component and Application Landscape Reports • Identify gaps between current and target architecture
• Confirm completed architectural changes with teammates directly in LeanIX • Instantly document modifications and communicate changes to your IT and business landscape
• Maintain IT landscape maps • Visualize the impact of your transformation over time • Perform timeline sequencing and scenario planning in LeanIX EAM
• Use EA insights to guide your improvement efforts • Monitor technical and functional fit of all architectural elements by assessing the Application Portfolio Report
“Glynn (emphasys Principal) led the SAP integration with Schneider Electric’s ecommerce solution “MySE” which has now become our Global platform with over 50 Countries implemented and close to 2B Euros in Sales Orders. Glynn provided a very balanced approach to our solutions with the Technical strengths and leadership with a very hands on practical approach, and managed a cross functional off shore development team.” – Chris Edmonds eCommerce Business Manager – Schneider Electric
As companies begin to expand, it is not uncommon to find them being increasingly overwhelmed by disjointed systems and tools, resulting in business processes and data that seldom work cohesively.
We provide the frameworks, patterns and guidelines to make easier decisions with a robust return on investment.
In a scenario focused on the implementation of S/4HANA, the primary threat lies in inadequate architectural planning, potentially resulting in future expansion, integration or cost issues. To mitigate this risk, we create comprehensive architecture deliverables. The result is a well-planned and structured system architecture that sets the foundation for a successful and robust S/4HANA Solution.